If you’re looking for interesting, innovative projects and you’re willing to face challenges advanced technologies have in store for you, you’ve come to the right place. By applying to Edge One Innovations you agree to work with world-class specialists passionate about innovation.
We are currently seeking:
||Lublin / Warszawa
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Product Backlog management in close cooperation with Project Manager
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that the business is kept informed of the state of the product portfolio
- Identifying customers and their needs
- Supervising the progress of development team’s tasks
- Ensuring timely realization of the tasks and high level of product quality
You are our Ideal Candidate if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Agile Product Owner
- Have hands on experience with writing user stories, grooming backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
- Have an ability to adapt to changing business priorities and respond to new requests
- Have strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Have an excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have experience with Agile development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Rally, etc.
- Have an excellent knowledge of English
- Stable employment conditions:
- Long – term cooperation under the contract of employment or B2B
- Attractive salary
- Benefit Multisport Sports Card
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Development:
- Participation in trainings and development program within the chosen career path
- English language course at our headquarters
- Participation in international projects
- Numerous events, integration events
- Only with us!
- Discount on purchases of cars from such brands: Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Renault
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protecion Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
At the same time we kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
Aplikuj na wybrane stanowisko
Skoro znalazłeś już stanowisko, które Cię interesuje, teraz musisz na nie zaaplikować. Żeby to zrobić skorzystaj z poniższego formularza, lub wyślij swoje CV na adres email@example.com, w tytule wiadomości podając numer referencyjny danego stanowiska.